Friday, March 6, 2009

A nice weather in cleveland... is it spring already?

Today was exceptional warm and sunny for a city like Cleveland. If had not my friends warned me about the weather in Cleveland, I could be easily deceived to think that spring is on its way. Yeah, it is on its way alright, like 2 MONTHS FROM NOW... !!! :(
Since the weather was so nice today, I decided to take a stroll around my neighbourhood after work, and hang out at Starbucks at Playhouse square...
Below is some photos taken to give you an idea how my neighbourhood looks like.
Also down below is my starbucks card that I use for my coffee. :)
Bumped into Takero in SB. Decided to go Karaoke tomorrow.

Please click on the photos to see enlarged version →

8 comments:

Shin said...

你最近這么得空一直更新的???

fufu said...

yo... i like the starbucks card!!! keep one for me please... i am collecting the cards =) yeah i like to kill time at starbucks sipping the coffee...

Sam Wong said...

wow..
nice place and can let u relax at there...
Go sing k tomorrow....i like..hihi

Live2Think said...

@Shin:还不是你叫我勤些写Blog的吗?哈哈。最近在急救工作比较有时间,所以才能天天写。但是明天开始又是病栋的工作了。嗨!又得过那种没天没日的生活了。这周末一定要睡得足够,补接下来四个星期的每天只有四小时睡眠的生活。

@fufu:原来你喜欢收集卡片的。好吧!这张卡保留给你吧!Trivia:有这张卡,喝咖啡可以得免费的Refill。在加拿大我有用过,不知道在马来西亚是否也一样呢?

@Sam: Yeah, it is a nice place! There aint no Karaoke box here in Cleveland. Me and my Japanese friends miss it so much. We talked about it yesterday, and decided to head to a Korean Restaurant later to use the private room for Karaoke!! LOL

Anonymous said...

Hey Tingsong,

Here at Pittsburgh also has similar spring-like weather, or can we say it is already spring!?

Tomi

Live2Think said...

@ Tomi: wow. Cool. I am glad its getting warm down there. U should come up sometimes. :)

Shin said...

喔,對hor~
哈哈,那好吧,繼續寫吧!
等出版社看中你時我就可以成為你的經理人了!哈哈哈!

Live2Think said...

@Shin: 哈哈。我差一点把这个约定给忘了。f(^o^;)
但是,我看你这经理人要等很久很久很久很久... 才能做到!:P

Post a Comment