Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Tues., January 15, 2008 - Match Deadline

Gee... after months of sending applications, gathering documents, and flying half the globe to attend interviews, finally, the day when everything comes to an end. Today is the SF Match deadline!! It is always hard to make a decision that would actually change your future infinitely. Been getting lotsa helpful advice and suggestions, and eventually, like many have suggested, I shut down my brain and followed my heart. I finally made up my mind and sent in my list. Now it is up to fate to decide. (finger crossed).
I could not have come so far, if it wasn't for the friends and mentors around me, helping me and guiding me in many ways. I am glad to be surrounded by these folks, and really appreciate the every little thing that they have done for me. No matter what the outcome would be, the adventure and the experience that they have given me, worth so much more.
For this, I could not be more grateful.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck shaun!

Kenneth

Live2Think said...

Hey Kenneth,
Thanx. Guess I need all the luck I could get. LOL.
Will let you know when I get the results later. ;)

Post a Comment