Monday, January 14, 2008

Back to Sapporo...

Been traveling a lot lately. Guess that is what I do best -- Travel.
I went for an interview, and then made a brief visit to another hospital near by. Everything went pretty well. Met up with some old friends and it was great to be back in Boston.
Travelling was something I never thought I will be tired of. This time, it was kinda exhausting. I guess I am tired of rushing from place to place, trying to keep up with schedules. Love those days when there aren't responsibilities and tight schedules, when u just go places u like without the care in the world.
For some reason, I decided to check into a hostel instead of a hotel. It was great being able to meet travellers from around the globe, and listening to all the adventures these folks have been through. Every individual is like a story book with stories that could take your breath away. I do miss that a lot.
3 more months to go and I will be coming to another cross-road in life. I guess it is time for me to do some rethinking about life and my future goals. It is always nice to take a step back, reorganize yourself, before wandering off to a new journey.
But for the time being, I need some good rest for tomorrow's surgeries.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

tingsong、札幌にいたのかー。
俺も出張で札幌に行ってたんだ。連絡すればよかった。

3月くらいにまた行くかもしれないから、そのときは連絡するよ。

Live2Think said...

なおき:
おう。ずっと札幌に居たべ。
ニセコ遊びに来ているかい?
今度来たときに連絡して頂戴。
待ってるよ!

Post a Comment