Moving on through different phases of life, living through different continents of the world... there are just so much more than words can say, but nothing should be left unsaid...
Seeing Joshua 探之鋒
-
“We are here to visit a friend,” I said to the guard at the entrance.
Tiffany, Joshua Wong Chi-fung’s long-time girlfriend, trailed behind me. It
was our ...
FuFu Travel | Malaysia Tourism Hunt 2013
-
Many thanks to Sham from Gaya Travel Magazine who invited me to join this
Malaysia Tourism Hunt (started last year). Under the group of media
(blogger), I...
Norfolk Coast Weekend
-
We took a well deserved weekend in Norfolk Coast with 6 other friends.
Needless to say we thoroughly enjoyed the company, plenty of sun and long
walks by t...
Shrek 1, 2, 3 Forever After
-
Watched Shrek Forever After preview at Pavilion last night. Free tickets
from friends. And we watched it a day before premiere in US. WOW !! And it
was a g...
FireMice – Your Thought Portals is moving..
-
Howdy guys, –>this was officially the very very first sentenced greeted by
FireMice to the Gigantic Internet. As I stated vividly since beginning
(about a ...
-
Enchanted Love
It has been a while I did not compose any song ever since I joined my
current company. Too much concentration on work during working hours, ...
11 comments:
晩ご飯很清淡哦
很久沒吃うどん了...
红酒握有收藏幾支... 不捨得喝 >.<
fuちゃん:你来的话,煮乌东面请你吃。只怕这里的清茶淡饭,有亏待远方来客之嫌。LOL。红酒买来就得喝。哈哈。下次我帮你喝!:P
Oh, that is your dinner huh ?
lol... yeah...
hahaha 紅酒要看情況喝的
加上我的酒量不是很好.... >.<
黄牙白菜切得太大块吧?这样吃,口很可能需要张得很大。哈哈!:P
“只要在你肚子饿的时候吃,无论什么食物都是美味的高级货。”
--《佐贺阿嬷給我的人生礼物,14.超高级酱油拌饭》
最重要是吃得健康、开心。
好清淡哦,你平时都是酱样子吃吗?食物对每个人来说是粉重要的喲。要吃的健康和安时,以你这般忙法真的很难说。保重身体,很多病人需要你的。。。
@fu君:适量的红酒,常喝不损健康,还能健心。(哈哈,别信我这酒鬼的醉话。)
@evoire:没那么大块啦!哈哈。我把白菜插在Udong上,搞花样。菜也不可切的太细,失去纤维会便闭。LOL。
@布莱恩:说得好!我非常赞同。肚子超饿时,吃什么都特别好吃。
@Kuh:哈哈。不算清淡啦!其实,还有红酒和Ice-cream.. 我特别爱吃零食,一点都不健康。真怕有一天会生小肚腩。
不会生小肚腩的啦。。你又不是喝啤酒,而是红酒嘛。你那莫注意身材绝对不会生小肚腩。。呵呵。。呵呵。。 :p
LOL. Thanks.不可低估零食的力量!哈哈!
Post a Comment