Sunday, April 24, 2011

It's Whore-able...

When I was back in the States, a friend of mine taught me a new word: "Slore", which is cross between words "slut" and "whore". It's basically a way to say, "She's like Wallmart, with her legs open 24 hours a day" in a nice and simple word. 
I was sharing my new-found vocabulary with another friend, who also came back from the States, the other day,  and he thinks that the word made no sense.

"Whores and sluts are totally different species. Whore does it for the money, and slut just likes sleeping around."

"What if this person, hypothetically, likes sleeping around and gain something, not necessary money, out of it?"

"Why, that's horrible..."

"No, it's whore-able. :P"

My friend grinned and nodded.

1 comments:

Live2Think said...

Haha... That's not true... I have a few in English... Just scroll down a few more times and you'll see... :)

Post a Comment