Friday, October 16, 2009

Halloween Costumes

"Don't you think it will be fun if I put on my scrubs, white coat and stethoscope, and pretend that I'm a doctor?"
"Nope, that will be cheating... "
"What if I go shirtless with the white coat and the stethoscope?"
"What are you trying to show?"
"I'un know... Halloween? :)"
"(Eye rolling)You really want to do this?"
"Nope. :)"
"What if I just go with my normal clothes, and pretend that I am an alien in a human disguise?"
"Lame... plus, who will know you are an alien?"
"(Whisper)Shhh... They weren't supposed to know..."
"Why don't you just dress up like a vampire or some'n...?"
"Did that last year."
"Superheroes?"
"Nah..."
"Movie characters?"
"Geez... I kinda like the Star Trek Uniform... but nope..."
"Mascots?"
"U kidd'n me?"
"Gangsta?"
"hmmm..."
"Nurse?"
"yeah, right..."
"Zombies? Monsters? Godzilla? Ultraman? He he he..."
"U know what will be cool? Borrowing some uniforms from the cops and then go to the party to check on people's ID.. hahaha..."
"Do you know any cops here?"
"Err... not really. Plus I don't think I can fit into theirs. Ha ha."
"How about firefighters?"
"Oh, cool. Always wanted to be one..."
"Let's go shop for costumes then, you might find something interesting there..."
"I guess so. Cool, shopping at the mall then?"
"Deal..."

6 comments:

w- my name said...

Nurse costume? hahaha, wondering how you look like with nurse costume :)

Shin said...

護士啊?女護士還是男護士?
如果是打扮女護士就有看頭啦
男護士就免了吧

Live2Think said...

ha ha... nah, I am not gonna do nurse costume, KS..

Live2Think said...

ha ha, Shin, 女護士? Nah... That will be the scariest costume ever!! :P

動 Orson said...

男丁格爾啊…哈…好啊

fufu said...

erm... i gotta prepare 3 presentations... and couldnt celebrate the halloween >< wish next yr i could have a nice party =p

Post a Comment